German Development Cooperation supported a broad range of adaptation measures. These brief case studies show ways in which harmful effects of climate change and variability on health can be prevented or addressed.
- Strengthening Health National Adaptation Plan Processes
- Advocating for climate change adaptation in Burundi
- Guppy Fish reduce dengue fever in rural Cambodia
- Balancing emergency support with long-term adaptation in Malawi
- Improving Grenada’s health information and disease surveillance system
- Training health workers about climate change and health linkages in the Philippines
- Building communities’ resilience in the face of climate change in Siem Reap, Cambodia